Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've got the Blue's..(Clues that is)

Cartoon themed parties have never been my thing (with the exception of some superhero parties I've seen in the blog world). So, it will seem odd to you when I say how much I'm looking forward to an upcoming Blue's Clues 2nd birthday party for a sweet client. I think this party is a good reminder to parents that you can choose a cartoon theme but you don't have to take the theme to the limit. Other than the invitation and some larger than life paw prints, there will be no other mention of a particular cartoon. Instead, the palette of shades of blue will be the focus. And I cannot wait to share with you the favor table! Probably one of my all-time-favorites! In the meantime, here is a sneak peek of the invite.

Invites by tinyprints.com


No comments:

Post a Comment